Vegan Friendly Topical Magnesium Cream
Our Vital Vortex Pain Relief Cream is now available in a vegan formulation with no dairy. Enjoy instant relief with our newest addition MOON MAGIC! We've added Organic Hemp Oil to this formulation. We are testing the market with our 1.7oz size and will be adding additional sizes in 2020.
Nourish your muscles with the best selling magnesium relief cream on the market. Restore, recover and use it as a preventative athletic aid to help avoid injuries. This cream deeply penetrates into the muscles to restore and revitalize your aching body. This is excellent for sore muscles, muscle cramps, charlie horses, joint, foot, knee, back, hand, elbow, neck and shoulder pain.
Infuse your skin with soft starlight using our Vegan Formulation MOON MAGIC. Deeply nourish and instantly soothe tired, aching, and sore muscles with this silky-soft magic cream. It does not leave a greasy residue, making it the perfect everyday use cream. Use anywhere that needs soothing and revitalizing on the entire body. *Individual results may vary.
Learn the 10 Signs of magnesium deficiency
Use on your entire body regularly, anywhere that needs soothing, relaxing, and revitalizing. Let it dry and reapply. Use generously and often throughout the day. Our 1.7oz comes in an airless pump container.
- Massage on tired, sore, or tight muscles.
- Use preemptively after a workout to prevent delayed onset muscle soreness.
- Massage on the bottoms of feet to decrease or eliminate foot cramps.
- Massage on any part of the body 30 minutes before bed for a more restful sleep.
- Massage on legs before bed to prevent restless leg syndrome.
- Massage around neck, throat, and thyroid areas to support thyroid health.
- Massage gently on bruises to accelerate healing.
- You CAN wash Magnesium Body Butter off if the itching feels too intense, but try to wait at least 45 minutes after application to ensure maximum absorption.
- Avoid applying magnesium cream on open cuts or wounds, it may burn.
- DO NOT use Magnesium cream on the genital area. Make sure to wash your hands AFTER applying to the skin before touching private or sensitive areas. Trust us on this one.
- While you can use this magnesium lotion on the face, it’s very likely to burn and itch in the beginning.
*Always test a small area of skin to ensure no irritation or negative reaction occurs.
Magnesium Chloride is highly concentrated salt water and may itch or sting when applied, (which subsides in a minute or two) but provides disinfecting properties and mineral-powered healing.
Why it works
Rich with vitamins and minerals to nourish and restore the skin.
Is an analgesic. When rubbed on the skin it quickly absorbs into the tissues of the body instantly providing deep relief. Magnesium also stimulates DHEA production. DHEA is the most prevalent steroid hormone in the body and is known as the 'youth hormone'. Low magnesium is associated with low DHEA. DHEA and magnesium levels drop dramatically as people age. Magnesium is known for its relaxing and calming effects on the nervous system -- when used 30 minutes before bed it will help induce sleep faster and promote deeper, more restful sleep while eliminating restless leg syndrome.
Pure Aloe Vera
Rich in antioxidants Vitamins A, C, E and Magnesium -- aka the beauty mineral -- this is additional protection, nourishment and anti-aging benefits.
+VIEW ALL INGREDIENTS
Distilled Water, *Aloe Vera Gel, Ancient Minerals Magnesium Chloride *Hemp Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Shea Butter, *Cacao Butter, *Emulsifying Wax, *Naturally Sourced Vitamin E Oil, Natural Preservative. *Organic
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Wow, fantastic pain cream! I keep it in my purse for on the go. 👍😃
I purchased the MOON MAGIC - Vegan Magnesium Relief Cream for my neck, shoulder and upper back pain. I've tried so many things after getting in a car accident last year and this has by far worked the best and almost instantly.
It's a lotion in a smaller bottle and I will be taking it everywhere I go.
I really like the vegan creme as well as the original relief creme. They both are great for muscle cramps and aches and pains. Would highly recommend either one. Great products!
Essential Beauty Steps
A skin care routine that’s simple, effective and clean!